- Posting and posting and posting but not getting the views you want (or used to get).
- Sick of attracting followers who never buy or commit.
- Feeling confused about when to post and how often.
- Spending more time on marketing than your actual business!
Are you wanting to grow your business page so you can generate new leads and sales to your direct sales business? Are you tired of making 100 person lists, chicken lists and talking to moms at the park and in line at Starbucks? Do you want to learn how to drive more leads and sales to your business by taking your business online using social media. I wanted to some top tips for maximizing Facebook Business page to get more visibility and explode your direct sales and network marketing business.
So the buzz around direct sales reps lately is about branding. I have been getting swamped with emails and messages from you guys asking me about branding.
Your brand is what you communicate to the world.
Facebook has given us the ability to go live for the past year or so and it has been a huge game changer for millions of business owners. Why? Live streaming has higher conversions and has a larger organic reach. Facebook prefers live streaming from the app over static images and will show your live videos more often and to more people on the time line. It is just that simple. People crave authenticity and real faces. If you have not been using Facebook Live, what are you waiting for? I have rounded up some epic tips for you to help you get started and go live like a boss.
TOP TIPS FOR KILLER FACEBOOK LIVES
- How to livestream like a boss
- Million Dollar Party Girl always has the best ideas for maximizing Facebook Live
Want to add graphics and share screens on your facebook lives? Check out this video tutorial explaining how to use OBS to make your Facebook Lives Fancy.
Check out Peg Fitzpatrick’s tips on “Easy ways to supercharge your Facebook Business Page”
|Photo credit: Peg Fitzpatrick Blog|
Here are Leslie’s notes:
1. Make a nice timeline cover photo using Canva, or upload a video to tell who you are, what you’re about, and include pictures there as well about any promos or upcoming events.
2. Make sure on your MAIN FB page under “about” you are actually linking your business FB profile spage under “work”
3. Use the big search bar at the top of FB and search something like “pages liked by fans of….” I typed in “non-toxic products & healthy living” and found a bunch of local FB groups to join that I didn’t know about.
4. This one is KEY. Overly promotional posts will get LESS priority in News Feed. The FB algorithm will not make your posts visible if they are purely promotional. Best practices ~ posts that are REAL, PERSONAL, HAVE VALUE, and are SIMPLE. Post personal pictures too, and non professional pictures – ones you take with your cell phone, not always from social shareables – people like to buy from real people.
5. Engage with other pages and watch other live videos from other business pages, engage with up to 10 accounts before and after going live or posting an image to your page.
HOW TO SET UP A FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
If you don’t have a Business page, click here for instructions on how to set up one.
ROUND UP OF FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE TIPS:
1. How to set up and get your page noticed (with video!)
4. For those of you who didn’t know about Canva, here are some great tips from the canva blog with helpful ideas for creating graphics for your page.
5. Did you know you can add apps to your facebook business page? Check out this helpful post for adding apps and graphics to your page.